Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has it snowed where you are? Empty Has it snowed where you are? Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:26 am

Jimmy

where i live it has snowed all day yesterday and it stop sometime around midnight. i would say around 8-10 feet of snow that i had to shovel Sad. But its our first snow day! Well has it snowed yet where you live and is this the first snow day?

2Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Alien

Nope. It never snows here. Sad

3Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:45 pm

50Cent

50Cent
CD Owner
No.. it will never snows.. as i live near the equator..

https://chattyden.darkbb.com

4Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:48 pm

BigAl

Pre-Member
I live in UK and it snowed two days ago and there is still 10cm of snow! I am Polish and I go to every year and it's usually 50 - 70cm of snow each winter.

5Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Zero

Pre-Member
It snowed for 2 days in NY. I hate snow since its difficult moving around

6Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:45 pm

22_22

Yeah it has snowed here. Razz

7Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:49 pm

50Cent

50Cent
CD Owner
How is snow feeling?

8Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:51 pm

22_22

50Cent wrote:How is snow feeling?

It's alright but I hate it when your in a car on the snow/ice..

9Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm

50Cent

50Cent
CD Owner
lol.. good..

10Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 am

extremeads

Pre-Member
Last weekend we got 2+ feet of snow here on the east coast of the United States. Smile We still have about 2-3 inches left on the grass. Roads are pretty much fine.

11Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:14 am

Seth

Pre-Member
Yep.
It snowed a little in Fort-Worth.
Was hoping for more though.

12Has it snowed where you are? Empty Re: Has it snowed where you are? Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 am

LawsonLTD.

Pre-Member
yes, it is actually that bad, the buses have stopped round here and the main roads are cut off and my gran is stranded in my house till the roads clear up Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

| Report a abuse | Staff list
Copyright 2010 - 2011 | JovinGraphics | Chattyden

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com