Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you addicted to gaming? Empty Are you addicted to gaming? Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 am

50Cent

50Cent
CD Owner
Before i started a forum, i am a gamer addicted.. i play all types of games like the whole day without stopping..

How about you?

https://chattyden.darkbb.com

2Are you addicted to gaming? Empty Re: Are you addicted to gaming? Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 am

Gaz

I have been for about four months when Call of Duty: World at War came out. Now that Im in a relationship, I dont worry about it anymore.

3Are you addicted to gaming? Empty Re: Are you addicted to gaming? Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Zero

Pre-Member
I love gaming, especially if its Call of Duty! I spend hours just playing it online. I used to play MMORPG but that gets really addicting and frustrating.

4Are you addicted to gaming? Empty Re: Are you addicted to gaming? Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Is Stranger

yes i love gaming, especially if its online. pawning noobs Wink

5Are you addicted to gaming? Empty Re: Are you addicted to gaming? Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm

22_22

I am a gamer and do play quite often but I wouldn't call myself an "addict" Razz

6Are you addicted to gaming? Empty Re: Are you addicted to gaming? Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Akane

Akane
Pre-Member
I used to play video games all day when I was in
elementary school up til the end of high school.

Nowadays,
I play for a few hours, go on the internet,
and go out with friends.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

| Report a abuse | Staff list
Copyright 2010 - 2011 | JovinGraphics | Chattyden

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com