Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12012 movie review from me. Empty 2012 movie review from me. Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:49 pm

master412160

master412160
2012'Total Apocalypse'

This movie doesn't tell you much about truth, but shows you what earth can do to you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It all starts in India when a good friend of Adrian Helmsley founds a suspicious thing occur.
Soon after they both find out the center of the heart is heating up. The water is cooking and it didn't look good. A sun flare of a seize never ever expierience before made its way to earth. Causing the worst of the worst that could happen.
Jackson is taking a nap in his seat when he wakes up by little earthquakes. He hurries up but his car isn't working, and curses. It isn't his lucky dad. He takes his daughter and son out camping to a national park. But soon finds out things have changed since his last visit.

Jackson is a writer and spends all his time in his books and PC for work. He lost his wife by that and she met an other husband. And apparently find the son of Jackson this new father very nice. Allot of thing the government hides from what is truly going on, and Jackson is getting the bigger picture. When as a taxi chauffeur he takes 2 kids of a rich Russian millionaire to the airport. And one of the boy's says: We are going to live and you going to die, we got a pass. And he gets it and hurries up to his wife and kids to tell them. Better hope he is not to late to stop total destruction from hitting them.

You are going to see things you fear & love, also thing you are familiar with. Sacrifice, moral and more. Can Jackson make it to the plain before lava of 10000 °C burns him ?

Find out and watch this movie. It has a better story then Avatar I personally find.
It gets a fine 7.0 from me.

http://atlanthis.freeforums.org/index.php

22012 movie review from me. Empty Re: 2012 movie review from me. Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

50Cent

50Cent
CD Owner
Yeah nice movie thought. i give 6/10..

https://chattyden.darkbb.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

| Report a abuse | Staff list
Copyright 2010 - 2011 | JovinGraphics | Chattyden

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com