Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you look at a India .? Empty How do you look at a India .? Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Michael-India

Michael-India
flower Me come from india , parents staying at delhi , im come to abroad since `14 to study , the picture above is my dad . he's a nus grad . i would like to be like him , but some ppl depice india like me .me kinda sad. hope you ppl change tot of india ahr.if not me very sad . go home eat prata , crying . JOKING !!

2How do you look at a India .? Empty Re: How do you look at a India .? Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Lacus

Lacus
Kom-ba-wa Micheal-san (= i think Indians are also human , so , treat them the same way ? =X Look at them at the same way ^^

3How do you look at a India .? Empty Re: How do you look at a India .? Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 pm

50Cent

50Cent
CD Owner
Treat them how we treat others?

https://chattyden.darkbb.com

4How do you look at a India .? Empty Re: How do you look at a India .? Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm

zombieloves

zombieloves
you sure bo ? i live in sg for 2 yrs . learn some hokkien from friends . oh buddy :]

5How do you look at a India .? Empty Re: How do you look at a India .? Sat May 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Test

Test, ignore me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

| Report a abuse | Staff list
Copyright 2010 - 2011 | JovinGraphics | Chattyden

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com